.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Slow day....

Well I want to write but nothing is really coming to me and not much has hit the news tha is very finger-inspiring.

My surgery is all over with and it was one of the best visits I have had. I had taken two valium, went to the chair, they put a IV in, went to sleep and woke up done. No pain, no nothing. I was actually in more pain today than on onperation day because I went back to work voluntarily and did a bit too much talking and not taking my meds right on time. Very awesome dentist.

I'm gonna be pretty busy for a bit. I gotta have my rotors done on my car, gotta get the oil changed and have tires put on. Gotta buy school supplies for my college classes and also talk to my army recruiter. (Been thinking about joining up off and on.)

So many decisions so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home