.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Bullying

Some problems have been developing in the UK school system. It appears that bullies who attack other children are not being punished in any way. This coming from the UK and noting their system of punishing the defender not the criminal in previous shooting cases seems to be a very good reflection of their society.

I have been home educated for almost all of my life except for a small stint in first grade. Although I was an excellent student I made few friends and was constantly bullied. About the time I hit puberty I was very aggressive and ready for a fight but that never came since I was in a much better environment. (Going by my previous emotional state and attitude, I probably would have done a columbine-like scenario.) So for those who can become emotionally insecure or seem to be just natural targets to bullies, I strongly suggest home schooling when possible. Hell, I give high praises to it over the public or private school system. It gives better results without the risk of the kid turning into a junky, loser, bully, psycho; or the worst fiend of all, an evil liberal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home