.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm late!

Well I planned on updating once a day but got caught up in wordly matters.  Needless to say I think the effect will be minimal since my viewership is probably zero.   Have no fear because I should now be on the ball now that I got some stuff out of the way.

My English friend and I will be going to the Kansas Cosmosphere tomorrow.  Some awesome pics and a bit of commentary should follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home