.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Slowness....

Yeah, I know it is not a word.

Well in nine days I posted four times, not a good track record but I hope to improve on that.

On a different subject.  I was at work today and something interesting happened and a thought popped into my head.  (I don't want to mention my employer but it is one of the biggest retailers out there.)  Well while at work a parent was leaving the door while I was working the register.   The Lady had a daughter with her who picked up a toy to take out with her.  The mother told her to put it back and she didn't  Well mommy threatened the little girl with having to go to the babysitter tonight if she doesn't behave.  That comment quickly got the little kid in near tears.  She handed the toy to me and cried out she didn't want to be sent off to the babysitter.    I find it very sad that we have come from a society that spanks to one of seperation and distance.  Here the little girl hates being seperated from mommy, or just hates the babysitter, and mommy knows this and uses it as a tool against the child.   And I'll say it is a prety poor one at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home