.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Range Report

Well I have had range the past few saturdays. This passing one I finally qualified and will be able to ride soon. We have had causalties. The session before last I pinched my fingers in the gun while loading a magazine and it caused a bubbled up blood blister. Well the same week the other reservist scrapped off a small amount of flesh into the magazine while loading up. After a bit of doctering there were some pretty sick jokes made at his expense. (Off-color humor #1!)

I am signed up to go out for the Independence Day Celebration. We usually go to a smaller town to watch the fireworks show but this week I will be in my home town and I bet my family will go to that show too since I am working. We prefer the other town because we can shoot off, and watch others shoot off fireworks before the main show. In our town shooting fireworks is illegal. We live out in the country so we will be able to shoot them afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home