.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Parental Control

So my younger sister and I are watching this MTV show. Very fascinating. The parents do not like the person their son/daughter is dating so they get a bunch of other dating candidites in and interview them. Then each parent picks someone for son/daughter to go out with and at the end of the show the original date, along with the two choices from mom and dad are sent through the ringer about the positives and negatives about them and you find out if they stay with the old _____friend or go with the parent pick.

So I am watching this and was thinking of my character high points and flaws. On this show it is the guy who is the child of the parents and with prissy girlfriend watching the parents roll out their choices for who should date their sone. One guy is going out with two girls and one of them is very attractive. They play volleyball and the girl, who wins, makes the boy take a dip in the ocean. I was thinking this girl is to die for. And then she takes him to the family restaurant where he ends up eating her recipe for guacamole.

ARGH!!!!

This whole thing is perfect up until then. But that would be the point that got me. I am a very finicky eater and it would take me baby steps to get me to guac. Even if it did taste awesome I would have to try out her pizza and then her cheeseburgers out first and work my way up to her guac sauce. My younger sister was laughing at me because she knows food is my one weakness when it comes to anything! Man! No wonder why I'm single.


This girl though. I just might have bottled everything up and tried leaping forward anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home