.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

OUTRAGE!

I read this while at work one night earlier in the week but forgot all about it until I was exploring Ravenwood's Universe once again. I was glad I was a lone in that office because I was fuming for a while.


Congress says serving search warrants on congressional offices is bad form and un-ethical.

Mr. Hastert thinks the publicly-paid for offices are some sort of raid free zone for criminal activity. Listen her, buddy. The Constitution has provided a test called probable cause that a judge is presented and signs off on. When a judge does that the area in question is free game. This includes private homes, places of worship, private business meeting rooms, and of course, Congressional offices. American history has proved that there is no where that is too sacred for a search warrent. Not even death and a grave are above it. So why should Congress get an excemption?

They don't and your buddy is screwed, and so is anyone else who partakes in illegal activity while working for the taxpayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home