.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Monday, June 12, 2006

$$$$$$$

Well I found out I did a real stupid thing. Well, not stupid, but ignorance of mechanical issues and driving a vehicle before having it checked cost me a transmission. Part of it sucks because I asked several mechanic shops to look at it and either they were two weeks backlogged or they don't do transmissions. The kicker is anyone with a hint of mechanical prowless who would have looked at my problem could have saved me $800 by replacing an 80 cent piece of plastic.

So, to Ford, you guys really suck for making such a shitty design.

So, to local mechanics, you guys suck. I know you can't walk everyone over every little thing on the phone but the one mechanic I did ask about it diagnosed the problem in ten seconds and gave me the part I needed for free. May God Bless his family but if one of the mechanics I would have called would have asked a follow up question a week or two before I would be saved.

And to me, for being an idiot and following other peoples' advice and ignoring my gut instinct.

Luckily the job is now giving me a bit more hours. I need to drop a sheet to volunteer for more hours in hope that I can pay for a new transmission before I start doing reserve stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home