.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mosque Raises Fears in Italian City.

Well the plans to build a Muslim religious center has caused the populace to get very cranky with their government.


I find it odd that the city mayor expects everyone to share in the building. This isn't exactly a Shriner building. The muslims would consider such a thing a holy place and would be ticked if outsiders would come in to play volleyball after the daily prayer routine. And does the tax payers have to pay for it? That was never clarified and it would be a talking point for me. I wouldn't want my tax dollars paying for something the public cannot use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home