.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Party Crashers

We had loud, severe storms late last night and while we were all sleeping some of the puppies we had pushed the door open and came in. In short we had 2 big grown outdoor dogs inside. Along with 8 puppies, and a half dozen cats. Muddy paw prints were everywhere and a bag of chips became a casualty in the destructive gathering of fun at the expense of the dumb humans.

And I am very happy because today we are down two less. Someone picked a few of our free puppies up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In out local prison (HM Preston) they get satellite TV in every room and they can have a games console, DVD player, etc. Pretty much what they like.

To be honest I think I'd like to get locked in our prison, I could sit on my bed all day watching TV and plaing video games, pretty much what I do in my free time anyway.

Rik

1:56 PM  
Blogger Rhett said...

I think you ment to post under the BTK posting. But all the same we have that problem here pretty bad. It is starting to change with things like bad food and no priviliges for bad behavior but it is still a vacation hub.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home