.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy delayed Easter Greetings!

I have been pretty busy. Isn't everyone? Well anyway I want to tell everyone I had a happy Easter visiting relatives and I hope everyone else experienced the same. One of the strange things I noticed after getting home late at night was the awesome, almost beyond belief clear night we had tonight. With stars and constellations of all kinds visible for light years. Just another great marvel from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home