.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Death on a Disney Ride

Great! People are going to be screaming that rides kill people, they need banned, etc. It is Taser syndrome all over again. (Mind you, I did pull a muscle inside my chest from the Taser, but I'm not complaining because I VOLUNTARILY subjected myself to it.) We'll have to wait and see if people litigate everything out of exist but the Tunnel of Love and Pirates of the Caribbean. Oh wait, I don't have a date! Therefore I should sue since the T.o.L. is not sensitive to me. I should also sue because women chase pirates on P.o.t.C. ride. That is so sexist!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The $100 million ride, one of Disney World's most popular, was also closed in June after the death of a 4-year-old boy who passed out while aboard. An autopsy concluded he died of a heart condition that a medical examiner said can cause sudden death in stressful situations."

I don't think this kid would have lived through puberty anyway...

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home