.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

No Downtime

I just got done working a 11-7 shift. Came home to sleep and after getting up at 1:00 PM I get to go in and work 3:00 PM to 11:00! Woohoo!

I'm not complaining. It is a nice job that keeps me busy. They are flexible and nice with scheduling. And I've been pretty lazy the past year.


Now I got to wean myself from the junkfood. Its been a bad week where convenience overrides common sense. (And for those who personally know me you know its bad when I complain about what I eat!)

I wonder if those brown sugar oatmeal envelopes are any good..... Not the epitome of health food but far better than fast food and foil-wrapped chips.

Oh, and another kicker is it has been freezing cold here the past 4 or so days. Walking around campus for an hour in minus 10 conditions really sucks! Three layers of clothes do make it bearable. Aside from the stabbing pain the face receives from ice-pick-ish winds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home