.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

WOOHOO! Dentist Visit!!!

Well I had to go to the dentist today to get a filling done. They nicely filled me up with Nitrious Oxide and Novacaine before working so I did not and still have not felt any pain. For for as icky of a procedure it is they made it a very nice visit.

Oh yeah, I hit on one of the hygenist a bit. I never really do that sort of thing. But I figured between being lonely on Valentine's Day, she being cute, the off chance it may work, being high as an excuse to my behavior, and to compliment here, why not?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did it work?

2:11 AM  
Blogger Rhett said...

Nah, it didn't. I asked her what a pretty girl like her was doing for Valentine's Day and she said she and her fience were going out to dinner and a movie. Of course if I had some creep who was high hitting on me I'd do the same thing. But she was probably telling the truth. She took it as a compliment and asked me a bit about myself and what I was doing.

I can tell you. I have had much worse dentist visits. :D

Can't complain about no pain! That and the staff was nice, and friendly, and a few were pretty.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home