.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More habitable planets?

Interesting link once again on space. (I'm a space freak.)


There's a formula that is thrown out every now and again that the chances of earth-like planets with an earth-like solar system, (I think our sun is actually called Sol:) out there are slim. Therefore it would be hard to find life out there. But even with the astronomically low chances there should be some ten-thousand earth-type systems out there with that many depository of earth-like environments. With this new finding that more planets can form under worse conditions I wonder if it throughs the solar system matching formula off.

Just something to think about next time you look at that star-filled sky.

I hope this post makes sense, since I know I've been up way to long and my cognitive processes are starting to fail me. I hate waking up the next day and marveling at some stupid thought I've made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home