.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

NACOP

The National Association of Chiefs of Police contacted our home today, I was the phone answerer and heard their come along about donating $20 and being a supporter. After politely hearing this I declined membership stating that I myself am not a supporter of any organization that supports gun control. He went ahead and said that that is good and he finds that great, but NACOP supports Amber Alerts, Missing CHildren Network, and train Law Enforcement and that my money would go to those programs to. After hearing this bit I felt a little worse but still told him that I still could not, I do agree with their policies on certain things but not others.

As I type this I also see another correllation. If I have the same stance why do I still support a republican president who himself is as guilty as NACOP? Sure, he has supported good programs, but he has supported bad ones too.

I think the faster conservatives take the no-compromise policy to heart the faster we can get this country back on track.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home