.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Hi Point Woes.....

Well right before I put the whole 200 round box through my Hi Point the gun jammed. The gun wouldn't eject a live round manually when I cocked it several times over. I'm sure if I would have fired the round it would have flew right out. Not such a big deal really since I'm not fully relying on it for self defense and that wouldn't matter anyway. I'd like to point out that it wasn't a life threatening malfunction, the round would have flew out if I shot it. Further test to replicate the problem has not been able to duplicate it. I'm mostly using it as a plinker and if any other problems are encountered it will be sent back to the factory under their promising no-questions asked warranty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home