.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Monday, August 30, 2004

FRIEND?!

I read this article with a pretty funny take on it.

MARIETTA, Georgia (AP) -- A drunken driver hit a telephone pole support wire that decapitated his passenger, police said.
He then drove 12 miles home and slept in his bloody clothes, police said, leaving the headless body in his truck.


I would not call anyone a "friend" anymore if they knocked my head off. No matter how much free beer they gave me.

On the other head,(hand?!) Why was the friend sticking his head out the window?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home