.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blogging Meme

This is also my first one. Thanks to Lawdog for the tag. (Do you thank someone for tagging you?)



Four jobs I've had in my life:

1.) Prep/Line Cook
2.) Cashier
3.) Lawn and Garden Worker
4.) Reserve LEO (I'm still in training, but with 550 hours of prior internships I know, and have experienced a lot!)


Four movies I could watch over and over:

1.) Anything with "Star Trek" in the title
2.) Rat Race
3.) Ice Age
4.) Grosse Pointe Blanke

Four websites I visit regularly:

1.) Kim du Toit
2.) MorningGlory
3.) Officer.com
4.) Itsyourturn.com

Four of my favorite foods:

1.) Pizza - Canadian Bacon/Pepperoni Combo
2.) Garlic-Broiled Pork Chops - Anything less is a waste of pork!
3.) Cookie Dough Ice Cream
4.) Ham

Four most wonderful places I've been:

1.) Flint Hills of Kansas
2.) Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center
3.) Snake River in Idaho/Oregon
4.) The Museum of Ancient Treasures

Apology to Steve for not listing the World's Largest Ball of Twine.

Four songs I could listen to every day:

1.) Its My Life - Bon Jovi
2.) Shine - Newsboys
3.) Where I am - Rich Mullins
4.) How Do You Like Me Now - Toby Keith


Four people I'm tagging:

1.) Cori!
2.) MorningGlory
3.) Ravenwood's Universe
4.)... I am out of friends who haven't done this.

EDIT: in light of the return of R.U. I did a small edit to the tag.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag -- I did this back in February. Answers are here.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Rhett said...

Ah, sorry. I thought I might have saw it on your site, but I didn't go far enough back in the archives. This is why I shouldn't post at 2:00 AM after back-to-back shifts. :D

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home