.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Face Re-arrangement

Well my brother comes out of the room and sits down and there is a Star Wars Lightsaber toy nearby. I decide to "ambush" him for fun. Something we do to eachother occasionally. Well as he is holding my hands straight up and as I have him pinned down and am swinging said saber in a pendulum fashion my 10-year-old sister comes in from behind, grabs the lightsaber and smashes it into the front of my face between my nose and right eye.


Kinda painful. I give her a quick chew for rough-housing with us since what we consider minor pain she considers something to yell and scream about for ten minutes. So because of previous problems in the past, she is not supposed to play around like that, and especially get real aggressive. (Like jamming sharp toys into one's eye socket.)

A few minutes later blood starts trickling into my eyes. Ah! That is natures' call to visit the mirror.

......

She puntured a good-sized hole into my flesh. It is probably about half the size of a popcorn kernel and since the skin in this area is a bit soft, the hole kinda keeps the shape. I yell for mom that I think I need stitches and she says no I don't. And pops on a butterfly band-aid.

The thing is far more unsightly than stitches. But since I am a cheap skate I'll have to work with what I have. I do think that it won't heal as readily but my options are limited. The worst thing about it is I work tomorrow and I am probably going to have to explain to around 100 people that my sister owned me in a lightsaber brawl.


"I was in a fight" should work and I'll just move along.

At least the bowling plans I had with a bunch of friends was cancelled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home