.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Illegal Chinese Aliens

Well, we are an equal opportunity country.


And our ports are so very safe!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Rhett - thought I'd reply to you here rather than half way down the page... Yes, I'll be in Yale for my studies (though it's all very up in the air at the moment...) - would indeed be awesome to catch up with you all again. That taser story was fascinating, btw. Ouch!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Rhett said...

Posting up here is fine. I'd put in a message board but there'd be even less interest. The Taser sucked.... It was a good experience, but it sucked. I may volunteer to take 40 hours of Highway Patrol training next week. I really don't want it but it would be a neat police activity to do and would be good to toss on my resume. It'd also be good way to show how dedicated I am to working there.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home