.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Quote of the Day

Yes, I don't update or quote enough to utilize a quote of the day. But this one I learned last week over a public dinner and I thought it was funny.


I really don't think Rhett should be a cop. He
is just too nice and not mean or tough enough.




That is from my Great Uncle Ralph. Who is one of the nicest persons ever created in this whole World. He told it to my Mother who told me last week. This has come up in the past. I am never mean to anyone and take everyone who has a problem seriously. No matter how minor or insignificant it is. Actually my biggest flaw is I take everything personally and get stressed out easily. But I am doing a lot better in that field since I started and finished my CJ classes and have been going through the Ride-alongs.

We'll have to wait and see as to what life throws at me and how I respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home