.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Job....

I just recently became employed again and had to start training last night. It is pretty much the same thing as my last job. Working private security for a college. The shifts are kind of icky but I'm my own boss and have a lot of responsibility. When I get settled in I might buy a walkman with one of those small earpieces and listen to Coast To Coast AM while on duty. That would hopefully keep the nights from being too slow. I have citation powers here which I am both excited and scared about. I think it will be a good babystep into law enforcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home