.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Does blogging equal the media?

Once in a while I'll on occasion tap the next blog button above. Most of the blogs are pretty lame. Mine may even fit in that category. (Self-induced importance aside!) Some are decent. And then there is the interesting unique diamond in the rough.


One I stumbled on is KI Media. I haven't been able to get the whole story but I bet they are either not allowed to operate in-country officially, or this is a full-fledged news service that is utilizing the net and blogspot to publish news articles.

I am personally not very interested in Cambodian politics but the professional nature of the site and what it covers just amazes me how blogs can and do create change in society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home