.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Targeted Gamers

Before even looking at Ravenwood's and Miss Lucas's comments on evil violent games I knew I had to comment.

Videogamers are like us gun nuts. We don't agree on every issue. But when it comes to attacking our games there is always some hell to pay. We gamers do need to get more organized and actually develop some political clout. We need to do this before they actually start a register system on keeping track of which games go to whom. Do you think I'm kidding? With people like Lieberman and Feinstein in charge anything is possible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home