.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Howard Stern The Sellout....

I personally think he is one of the biggest pigs ever Now he is whining to the FCC that people are stealing his show. Funny that one year you fight with the FCC as to what you can air and the next you are wanting them to crackdown on people who create fansites.

Coolest quote:

"Mr. Freedom of Speech himself. Mr. $500,000,000 has ordered me to shut down my
PERSONAL Web site that some people stumbled upon," wrote the operator of
http://www.hearhoward.org , according to
the Rocky Mountain News. The site made Stern's show available for free but with
a disclaimer that only Sirius subscribers should use it.


Hehe. I hope his show goes belly up for him going so obviously corporate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you that Stern is a pig, but the other guy has no business providing Stern's radio show for free.
Morenuancedthanyou

12:20 PM  
Blogger Rhett said...

Well the letter of the law is why the person got nailed. And I won't fault the law, the person running the website knew this legal entanglement could happen. But I find it funny that Stern who bucks the system, is now sicking the system on people and pretty much doing it for money. Which I think already degrades and cheapens his already awful reputation.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home