.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm a geek!

I recently aquired a star wars light up Light Saber for $5 and spent the past hour giving it a custom paint job. I have never ever painted anything on my own outside of school projects. I had some silver and gold paint lying around from marking some heroscape figures. (So I can divide the 2 sets when I need to.) And I figured I'd just paint a lightsaber.

I'm not quite done. It is silver and black and I was gonna paint all the silver gold and paint some of the buttons on it silver. But some of the gold got sloppy and ran onto the black. So I may repaint the black as black or silver. Either that or try to use a dental pick to lift the runny paint. Also it looks a bit rough since the paint didn't take too well to the plastic or previous factory paint job. But as a first paint project it looks pretty neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home