.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Word Verification....

Hello my loyal readers!

I turned on word verification in the comments. Which means you need to read some random word written in odd text and write it out before posting. It is supposedly great at getting rid of bots and even though I haven't suffered from that problem yet. I'd rather nip it in the bud before that happens.

So if you don't like it let me know and I may go ahead and toss it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Rhettybaby

Thought I'd try this word verification thing, and update you on some news.

It's just occurred to me that I haven't told you folks that I'm getting married next July - her name's Jo and she's doing a doctorate in Music also at Oxford.
Also, there's an outside chance I'll be in the States for a few months at the start of next year, hopefully at Yale. If so, I'm sure I'll be able to swing by ole KS for a day or two...

Steve-o

12:51 PM  
Blogger Rhett said...

That is awesome Steve! I was wondering when a girl would lasso you.

Why are you coming to Yale? More of your higher-education work? Anyway no complaints because I think it will be awesome to see you again.

Anyway I can't wait to see you. I have a lot of cool stories and life experiences.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home