.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

On this day....

Some interesting post at a different forum on nuclear weapons brought me to a site and the first thing I read about happened on this exact day in 1954!


And the nuclear weapon was almost twice as big as they predicted. They thought it would be a max of 8 and it rated out at 15 mega tons which radiated some army personnel and some civilians in the bikini area. Kinda makes it a bit frightening now that they are playing with black holes under Cincinatti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home