.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Age Gauge

This is very cool!

I was....

18 years old at the time of the 9-11 attack on America
17 years old on the first day of Y2K
14 years old when Princess Diana was killed in a car crash
12 years old at the time of Oklahoma City bombing
11 years old when O. J. Simpson was charged with murder
10 years old at the time of the 93 bombing of the World Trade Center
8 years old when Operation Desert Storm began
6 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall
3 years old when the space shuttle Challenger explodeda
1 year old when Apple introduced the Macintosh
not yet 1 year old during Sally Ride's travel in space

I remember everything going on up until I was six. Then events become a blur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home