.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Atlantis Retirement

It looks like the space shuttle program is winding down.

It makes sense. It would cost a lot to do a two year maintenance job only to fly it a few times. The shuttles were not exactly what they were supposed to be. They couldn't fly on their own power and never ventured into deep space. But with that said. There is something sad about seeing the end of a space project that I've known all my life.

I hope they keep all three of them around and not toss them off as scrap or obsolete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home