.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Down with the Sickness

Well I have some sort of cold that has been zapping my energy. I came down with it in the middle of work last night and it has been a real killer. Oddly enough when I forced myself through an hour of exercise it felt very beneficial. I almost felt full-blown healthy. I think I'll attempt working through all my colds.

In some very awesome training I got the chance to play around with a police bike and learn a few tools of the trade. I originally had a big interest in becoming a Bike Officer but after a while I thought it would be too much work. But after going through what I did Sunday I am absolutly craving ownership of a mountain bike. (As opposed to a Wal Mart cheapy.) I need to shop around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home