.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Missile Testing

It appears our allies from Japan are helping out on our anti missile test in the Pacific.

If I recall correct;y, we had a rape incident happen in Japan involving some U.S. Army personnel. I won't justify their actions. What those men did were wrong and are paying for it. But Japan and South Korea both wanted us out of their countries. And that year the North sent a Missile sailing over Japan. Japan shut up and S.K. did a 180 and started posting and writing and lavishing Americans and how awesome we were.


At that point I wanted to pull out. Because all they are are fair weather friends. And I still think that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home