.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dubai

I found a very enlightening read on The Dubai Country. Very long, but fascinating.

I don't know if I would put them in charge of my ports. If they would sell and modify their culture off as fast as they did they could do the same for a foreign country and the security of that country in exchange for cash. But after reading about their efficiency and business model I know if I would let any Middle Eastern Country Handle it it would likely be them. (Outside of Israel of course.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the economic boom currently taking place in Dubai. 100 billion dollar project here, another 20 billion one there.

It's truly the best in the Middle East. It gets millions and million of tourists annually.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home