.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Public Access

You know, for someone who really gets cranky for a security officer casually looking in their room as he walks by they should really work on the squishy stuff God gave them in that thick round bony mass we call a skull.

Granted, when I make my rounds some of the things I look for is violations, it is part of my job. Others is making sure rooms are not being broke into. Another is a room being left open and unattended. (Biggest crime of all on any campus is un-occupied rooms and theft.) So I really didn't know whether to laugh or be ticked off for the rest of the night after I walked by a room that contained some burnette attempting to make herself more beautiful and the said individual slams the door as hard as she can in an act of...protest maybe?

Maybe I should have gone back and slapped her with a noise violation.


What is the reason to get your panties in a bind? Were you gonna get dressed? This is a full access dorm, any guy could be walking by since this wasn't restricted hours yet. It is friday and the theatre show is almost over, what do you plan on doing anyway? do you plan on going out to do some underage drinky? What would you rather have me do? Sit in my office for the whole shift? (I know some people would.)

It is also very funny how people whine about their rights in a search. Be it a dorm room search,(something I haven't partaken into yet.) and police searches. You see if a person has a legal right to be on a space, say a sidewalk, and someone see's that there is marijuana sitting on a dash. Well than there are no Constitutional rights for you to hide under. Well, there are but if an officer or person has a legal right to be there and sees illegal items then the case is closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home