.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Busy, Games, And More!

Okay, I had my butt kicked on Saturday. Hence for slow updates. My policy is every other day atleast but I failed in that area. I had to work at 7:00 AM and get off at 12:00 PM so I could see the best Aunt and Uncle anyone could have in the world. Oh yeah, one detail, I had only four hours of sleep because my hours were messed up from a previous shift. Well after a three hour or so lunch the whole family went home and visited with a friend for a bit. and I managed to squeeze a thirty minute nap in before I worked from 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Oh yes, ran into a Sheriff Deputy and a Police Officer who came on campus for official duty business that I can't really talk about. That was the big highlight of my day. Got to chat with them for a bit and talk about my reserve status. We had some written tickets that needed matched up to their owners so I went to the PD to run some tags and got to chat with some friends too. The funny thing is access is closed off to the inside internal PD workings since a law exist that keeps the public from accessing the dispatch center and messing up energency communications. Since my Ride-along days I have been granted access to this almost universally because of how much trust has been placed to me but I never go in that area without an invite from an officer anyway. Well why outside in the public access area one officer who came in chatted with me for a bit, opened the door and saw me staying out there and told me to come in since I am part of the crew now. TALK ABOUT AN AWESOME FEELING!

Oh yeah. The games. In the slow lonely boring working hours I face occassionally I rediscovered www.itsyourturn.com So anyone who wants to challenge me go there and find "Rhettro". It was different since the last time I played back in 2002 because now you only get 15 moves a day instead of unlimited. (Unless you want to pay their unlimited use fee.)

My speciality is Chess, Battleboats Plus, and Backgammon. I'm open to try Dark Chess sometime too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home