.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rhettorical

The rantings, views and commentary of a right-winged criminal justice student on current events, politics, law, and even life. The goal of this blog is to allow the writer to vent on articles and experiences that make him angry and to open up discussions in a hostile atmosphere. So please sit back and relax as I convert you to the dark side.

Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

I'm a single 23 year-old Christian (non-denom) male from an undisclosed location in Kansas. I am in the process of furthering my education and hopefully starting up a career in law enforcement.

Monday, October 11, 2004

AWB BAN

I overheard some friends who recently attended a gun show stating that prices are about as high as ever for high capacity mags. As I said in a earlier post they can't make mags overnight. And since they had to create and store a buttload of mags before the ban to profit on it afterward, the manufacturers probably want to wait a while longer to see if they can recover storage fee's for the past ten years.

I know, I know, always the pessimist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home